Tree Risk Assessment:
This is a way to assess a tree using visual techniques resulting in a detailed status of the current health of your tree(s). Using methods dictated by the International Society of Arboriculture for assessing risk we can come up with a plan for managing the future of your trees.
Other Arborist Services:
* Young and mature tree evaluation
* Report writing for personal or permitting reasons
* Planting decisions
* Aerial Tree Inspection (Climbing the tree for a closer analysis of crown issues)
* Health and disease analysis
* Site and species selection
* Advice and planning for pre-construction planning and development around or near trees
* Local code familiarity including critical and shoreline areas
Landscape Consultation or Coaching session:
These sessions are great for transplants from another region who are unfamiliar with local growing conditions or those who simply need a jump start on improving their landscape. These can be one time or recurring visits depending on what your site demands. These consultations can include topics such as:
* Plant identification
* Landscape renovation
* How to address pest or disease problems
* How to select correct plants for your garden
* Using existing plants for the base for a new plan
* Pruning techniques
Offering tree service to Bainbridge Island, Seattle, Poulsbo, Hansville, Bremerton, Silverdale, Suquamish, Indianola, Kingston, Port Gamble, Port Townsend, Port Ludlow and more!
* Service south of Silverdale and into other areas of Kitsap and Jefferson counties includes travel time fees. Service to Seattle includes the current round-trip ferry costs.